Monday, March 7, 2011

39



Roll No. : 21

When: August 27, 2010.

Where: Central Park.

What I Remember: This photo isn't here because I think it's great. I don't even think it's good. But I do find it really funny; I think it has something to do with the way Sergio's holding the ice cream bar and how it looks like he's just going to cram the whole thing into his maw in one go. I laugh every time I see this photo. While I'm not going to lie and say I didn't eat quite a bit myself, by my count, Sergio seemed to eat the most out of all of us during the trip. It should also be mentioned that the ice cream bar Sergio's devouring is the first thing he ate in the morning. None of us had eaten breakfast yet, but Sergio decided an ice cream bar would make for a good breakfast. We are the epitome of healthiness.

1 comment:

  1. The best is that there isn't even a hint of a smile. Sergio is all business when it comes to ice cream sammies.

    I think it's made by Good-Good.

    ReplyDelete