Monday, February 28, 2011

37



Roll No. : 15

When: October.

Where: I forget the name of the park.

What I Remember: Sergio and I both had a day off, so in a somewhat rare act of ambulatory generosity, Sergio drove me to get a new winter coat; something I had needed to do for a while. Afterward, he took me to this park, which has a huge forest in the hopes of inspiring me to take photos for this project. About 10 minutes after this photo was taken, we decided to head back to his place. Problem was, he couldn't find his car keys, which really isn't surprising, considering how often he loses shit. We both remembered seeing them while we were in the forest earlier (his keys are attached to a long, thick, bright yellow lanyard which always dangles out of his pocket), which meant he dropped them somewhere. Like I said, the forest was huge and we had walked pretty deep into the forest, meaning it could have dropped anywhere. Worse, since it was fall, the ground was littered with leaves which could easily camouflage them. Thankfully, it only took us a few minutes to find them again. It could have been a lot worse.

1 comment: