Friday, January 21, 2011

2



Roll No. : 5

When: Somewhere between August 26-29.

Where: Manhattan, New York City.

What I Remember: Owen, Sergio and I came across a party-supply store while wandering around Manhattan. In the basement was a costume store. We must have spent an hour in there, the place was so huge. We tried on mask after mask. There was only one guy working there, and even though I was worried he'd tell us to stop goofing around or tell me photos weren't allowed, he seemed like he was on a permanent lunch break. Sergio came across a Batman cowl that fit him perfectly. I don't know if this applies to anyone else, but Batman cowls that are of decent quality and fit perfectly are a rare find, so all three of us were kind of fanning out at how great it was. Sergio grabbed the robe of a nearby Hellraiser mannequin and posed for this photo. Owen and I tried our hardest to convince Sergio to buy it ($35 American), but because of a rip in the back, he was hesitant. Even after the guy offered to reduce it to $15 for the defect. Shortly afterward, Sergio came to regret his decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment