Tuesday, January 25, 2011

9



Roll No. : 1

When: Good Friday, one of the first warm days of the year.

Where: Trinity Bellwoods.

What I Remember: That's Heather and her boyfriend Brandon. I'm really horrible with names, so even though Brandon had introduced himself to me, I had forgotten his name, sort of. I kept thinking "His name's Brandon...isn't it?". When I left, I said bye to each person individually. When I got to Brandon, I wanted to make sure I didn't get his name wrong, so I said "Sorry, I forgot your name" and stuck my hand out to shake his, which apparently is a real dick move, even if I did have good intentions. He didn't seem too offended.
On the way home, I received a text message from a number I didn't recognize. It read: "I like how you asked heathers bf what his name was at the end of the day". When I asked who it was, the reply was: "You dick! It's me, Heather's boyfriend. Nice meeting you too, asshole!". It was Audrey, who witnessed the whole thing. And no, I didn't believe it was really Brandon, but she did succeed in making me feel really guilty about the whole thing.

1 comment: