Thursday, January 20, 2011

1



Roll No. : 3*

When: May, June or July. Maybe.

Where: Midland and Sheppard.

What I Remember: One of my days off, probably a Friday. This was one of the first times Mark and I started hanging out regularly in the summer. I showed up to meet him and was (pleasantly) surprised to see Britt there as well. We wandered around that area quite a bit that day to take photos. This was one of the first shots in the roll. I just really like the goofiness of the picture and how they're in focus with the background blurry. I remember we also had a conversation about the house behind them; what it used to be and how we should all chip in to buy it and make it the Souse House.

*this denotes the order in which they were developed, not the order in which I took the roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment