Saturday, January 22, 2011

6



Roll No. : 17

When: July.

Where: Either my driveway or outside Mark's house.

What I Remember: This is cheating a bit, because I didn't really take the photo, obviously. I got a slightly-less-than-satisfactory haircut one day, and as soon as I got home, I tried to fix it a bit with an electric razor. For the most part, it looked okay, until my hand slipped. I didn't think it was too big of a deal. Later that day, Sergio came over to see me in the afternoon. It says a lot about how noticeable my screw up was, because when he arrived, he rolled down the window of his truck, stuck his head out and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?". And this was while his truck was still rolling up to my house; he wasn't even on the driveway yet. It was that noticeable. He later took this photo, with me pointing at my little bald patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment